I’ve been thinking for a long time why liberals don’t beleve in God. Here’s what I learnt:
- They don’t understand, but they never let that stop them!
- Science. They think it replaced God somehow. They think sceince has all the answers. They think if they can anser questions with mumbo jumno that’s the only reason for God, instead of understanding God made this world. Real science keeps proving God over and again, but there’s a lot of psuedo science out there. Whatch out for anyone who tells you the world is somthing crazy like a billion years old, or dinosaurs could fly. But they keep having new laws of nature, handd down by God the law maker himslf. How can you have a law without someone to make that law, like the Sabbath.
- It’s new and trendy. I read a good quote it said “People today are atheists not because of conviction but from indifference, distraction and confusion accelerated by mass media. Truth is not a democracy. Test the message.”
- They feel popular.
- They don’t have to folow any rules. Big selling point for librals.
- They think God id boring. Not as fun as drugs and grand theft auto.
- Ignorance. Some of the critics on this web blog say they were born as athiests and never grew out of it.
- They think God is a bully or something. I dunno how they can not believe in God and hate him at the same time?
- Ignorance. Libtards love to say “thats a strawman falsify” and the God they try to talk about is one to. They make up all kinds of things they don’t like, call it God, and then use that like it proves anything.
- Personality disordered. Athiests are always mad, you ever notice that? They can only decribe themselves being against something. God is always there.